Here is a link to a video of my first solid meal, which consisted of soupy textured rice cereal mixed with breast milk: Maverick's First Meal
As evidenced by my squeals, I thought the act of trying to eat was pretty entertaining. However, the taste of the food definitely left something to be desired. I had to endure a full week of just the rice cereal stuff. The only way I got through was by blowing raspberries to spray blast out each spoonful. Everyone within a three foot radius needs a bib when it's meal time for me.
I have also tried avocados and bananas since that first meal. Avocados don't really do it for me, but bananas are kinda yummy. I like to eat the latter by myself using a mesh baby feeder. I've seen Daddy and Mommy eating more appetizing things, though, and I can't wait to try them out! From here on out, I get to sample one new food a week. Next up is sweet potatoes. Wish me luck!
- Maverick
No comments:
Post a Comment