Saturday, July 16, 2011

Late Breaking News! Mav is Sitting Up!


I sat up straight for the first time last Sunday (7/10/2011)! 

I love my new point of view so much I want to sit up all the time.  I won't even stay lying down long enough for a diaper change anymore!

Also, I'd expect news that I'm crawling to break any day now too!  I'm soooo close.  I've been scooting on my hands and knees just a bit and I've been strength training by standing on my hands and feet in a plank position (see below).


Pretty impressive, heh? :)

- Maverick

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you crawling when I come to visit later this month. I have a feeling you will be walking soon and then it won't be long after that Daddy will have hockey skates on you Heh,Heh
    It is so exciting to be your grandma!!
    Love you and Talley very much,
    Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete