I've graduated to the next level in swim class! I am very comfortable in the water now. I can easily swim underwater for 10 seconds and grab a target. I can also hang on the wall and almost climb out by myself. This means that starting next week, Mommy and Daddy will no longer be taking class with me. It will just be me, one other kid, and the instructor. I'm such a big girl now!
To see a video of the bell ringing ceremony for my graduation, please click here:
Talley Graduating at Swim Class
To see a video of me swimming underwater to get a ring, please click here:
Talley Diving for a Ring in Swim Class
-Talley
I am soooooo proud of you Talley!! You are the best swimmer I have ever seen. I know you are going to love dance classes too, and I can't wait to see you perform.
ReplyDeleteGrandma Linda Loves Talley!!