While Big Sister Talley was having a keen time celebrating her second birthday, I was sick with pneumonia and being subjected to various forms of torture, such as the infant x-ray machine pictured above. My awful coughing and wheezing really gave everyone a scare. The worst part was that I felt so miserable, but I couldn't even cry about it because my voice was completely shot. I could barely let out a whisper of a scream. I had to get steroid and antibiotic shots, take more antibiotics orally, and have breathing treatments on a nebulizer. It was no fun at all, but I'm so thankful the medicine worked and I'm feeling much better now. I never want to go to the infant torture chamber again! Thank you so much to everyone who prayed for me and checked in on me. I am very grateful for your love and concern.
-Maverick

No comments:
Post a Comment