What beautiful babies!!!! I still want to hear more from Talley about her new house and all her new adventures. There can never be enough Talley blog :) I sure enjoyed my trip there this week for mommy's birthday. We had so much fun and I was constantly amazed with my beautiful grand babies and their super parents. What a GREAT family. I am so proud to be a part of your lives and I can't wait to see what is to come.
What beautiful babies!!!! I still want to hear more from Talley about her new house and all her new adventures. There can never be enough Talley blog :)
ReplyDeleteI sure enjoyed my trip there this week for mommy's birthday. We had so much fun and I was constantly amazed with my beautiful grand babies and their super parents. What a GREAT family. I am so proud to be a part of your lives and I can't wait to see what is to come.
Love you
Grandma Linda