Smiling, giggling, big sloppy kissing, crawling, clapping, standing, charming, dancing, and of course, having awesome hair - that's being eight months old in a nutshell for me.
This is a delightfully fun age so far. I have been enjoying new things like crawling games of chase with Talley, playing musical instruments (I specialize in drums, maracas, bells, and the kazoo), and reading books. My favorite book right now is Peek-a-Who. I especially love the adorable baby at the end (the last page is a mirror). I also love Baby Elmo, touch-and-feel books, and lift-the-flap books.
I'm a born dancer too. If I hear any sort of rhythm, I will start bouncing up and down to the beat. When I start walking, Talley and I are going to start having some serious dance offs.
Here are a couple links to videos of me playing the kazoo:
Talley Helping Mav Play the Kazoo
Mav Solo on the Kazoo
- Mav
No comments:
Post a Comment