Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Talley's Dance Recital 2012


On May 26th, I got to dress up in my finest tutu and wear Mommy's pearls to dance on the big stage at Damonte Ranch High School! My Reno family came out to support, as well as Grandpa T, Grandma Linda, and Andy Pop from California!





All my fans said I was a star!  Here is a link to the full 17 minute long performance:  Talley's Dance Recital 2012

I loved being on the stage so much I didn't want to get off when the show was done.  I could have stayed dancing for hours if there weren't other performances that had to go on.

Thank you to all my fans who came to see me perform!  It meant so much to have you there cheering for me!

Love,
Talley

1 comment:

  1. I just have to add that you were the best dancer and skipper in the show. I am so proud of your dance ability and hope you continue to enjoy it. Maybe next year you will start TENNIS if your mommy wants you to. She was a wonderful tennis player and I bet she could teach you and some of your friends to play.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete