Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Rockin' the Potty

After our California trip, I agreed to get serious about potty training.  Daddy and Mommy came up with some effective bribery (playing rights to a Snow White doll and Little People school bus toy) to keep me motivated.  I'm happy to say, I am now diaper free during the days and using the big potty for pee and poop with ease!  I've only had a couple accidents since I started and those were because I was just having so much fun I didn't want to pause for a potty break.  I am still wearing a diaper at night; however, I have been keeping it dry.  If I have to go in the middle of the night, I just holler to Daddy and Mommy to come help me out.  Daddy and Mommy are so proud of me and I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself too.  And the best part of all - I get to wear cute undies now! 

- Talley

No comments:

Post a Comment