Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Don't Panic


Ok, try not to freak out and just guess what happened:
a) I am auditioning for a baby role in the next Twilight film
b) I had a friend for breakfast
c) Toothbrushing accident
d) I vandalized Talley's paint easel

If you guessed d, you are correct!  Mommy left the room briefly to get batteries for a toy and this is how she found me when she returned.  I'd been wanting to get my mouth on Talley's paints ever since I first laid eyes on them.  I saw a window of opportunity and I acted fast! Fortunately, they are non-toxic, washable paints and Mommy was able to clean me up quickly.  After she sent a terrifying picture text to Daddy, of course :)

- Maverick

1 comment:

  1. I first picked A but then laughed it off and picked D :)

    You are so darn cute Mav and I hope you are over the paint eating.

    Love you.
    Grnadma Linda

    ReplyDelete