I've recently discovered a new passion - karaoke! Until now, most people have thought I only take after Daddy. However, this is proof that I must be Mommy's progeny too.
Mommy and Daddy got me some karaoke CDs with fun kid songs and I love them. I don't read the words (because I'm a true artist with original lyrics, duh), but I love crooning into the mic with the backup music behind me.
Here are some pics of me working the mic.
Maverick is my biggest fan. He's crying because he can't get enough.
Here's a link to a video too: LINK ON THE WAY. PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER.
It's even better live. If you'd like to see a live show next time you come visit us, just let me know.
- Talley
I can't wait to hear you sing some more Talley! You are a TRUE TALENT just like your mom :)
ReplyDeleteI love you and Mav a whole bunch and look forward to seeing you next week!!
Love, Grandma Linda