Friday, October 28, 2011

Talley at Two and Two Thirds

I'm two and two thirds!  At this age, I'm in love with princesses, singing, dancing, fashion shows, animals, and big vehicles (ie tractors, buses, car carriers, etc).  I also just love going places.  I'm always talking about the fun things I've done and looking forward to our next big adventure.  Be it the local park or Belize, I'm game!

I've recently given up my pacifier.  The pediatric dentist said it was time to kiss my paci goodbye.  I've got lots of teeth now and we don't want them to grow in all warped.  The paci fairy came and collected my stash which I left outside my bedroom door.  She is going to redistribute them to babies who need them.  In place of my pacifiers, the paci fairy left me a gorgeous princess gown!  It was a pretty good trade.  I still miss having a paci sometimes, though. 

I'm potty training too.  I've gone pee in the potty many times now, but I'm still skeptical about pooping in there.  I'm also working through my tantrum phase.  I melt down most when I'm tired or hungry.  If you just keep me rested and fed and having fun, though, I'll be your sweet little princess :)

- Talley

No comments:

Post a Comment