At two years and two months old, I'm having more fun than ever. Dancing, singing, swimming, climbing, doll playing - I love doing all the things a princess does. I've also perfected the princess tantrum. I showcase my tantrums primarily when my independence is challenged and I don't get my way. "Talley wants to do it by myself." For these tantrums, I get my share of timeouts. Of course, I never like getting timeouts, but I always seem to come out of them feeling better. I guess it's all part of being two and learning my limits. Although, I really don't understand why there must be limits at all. Maybe I'll figure that out next month along with why it's necessary to count the number five...
I have seen some of the princess tantrums and I think they are just a part of being 2. Your mom was very independent when she was 2 ,also, and look how great she turned out :)
ReplyDeleteI love you and hope the rest of the year is great for you. I will keep the pictures for when you are older and you can see how adorable you are.
Grandma Linda misses you very much.