Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Spectacularly Ordinary Fun Weekend

A couple of Saturdays ago, we went to the UNR Spring scrimmage game.  I loved watching the football players and cheerleaders.  The bouncy house was awesome too.
 

When we got home, Andy Pop and Grandma Linda stopped by for a visit.
 

That Sunday, we went to Virginia City to meet up with Mommy's friends, Alyssa and Tessa. 

At lunch, I got to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  Like the real kind with nothing organic about it - high fructose corn syrup jelly, hydrogenated oil infused peanut butter, and processed-until-it-doesn't-even-look-real white bread.  It was the most sugar and processed food I think Mommy and Daddy have ever let me have in one sitting.  I went absolutely bananas afterwards and Mommy and Daddy have vowed to never let me eat like that again.  Oh well, I enjoyed it while I could!

To sum it up, it was spectacularly ordinary fun weekend, hence the title of this post.

- Talley

1 comment:

  1. Yuk, Talley!! You make peanut butter and jelly sound GROSS !!
    Can't wait to see you,Maverick,Mommy and Daddy in Vegas tomorrow!! We will try to eat healthy!!
    Love you,
    Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete