Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Guess Who Rolled Over!
That's right - me! I rolled over from tummy to back just before my 4-month check up Monday morning. Just wanted to check off a milestone before visiting the doc. I haven't felt the need to do it again since.
The doctor said that my development is great. I'm now weigh 15 pounds and 4 ounces and measure 24.5 inches long. I had to get a couple shots, which I didn't like at all, but I shook it off pretty quickly. Takes more than a couple pokes to keep me down. I'm a pretty happy little meatloaf man these days. Four months is a good age for me. I smile and laugh a lot, especially when it's time to get naked. When it's time to get naked that means it's usually time for a bath, and as you have learned from previous posts, I LOVE the bath. I also love seeing faces. I've decided to give the people what they want and be much more socialable now that I'm four months old. A mere few weeks ago, I might scream at you just for looking at me if you weren't Mommy or Daddy. However, I think I'm past that phase and I'm looking forward to being a happy baby from here on out.
- Maverick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Maverick and Talley,
ReplyDeleteI sure wish I could see what you look like NOW! It has been a month and I think you may have changed. Please update your blog for your many fans and Grandmas. We love you so much.
G L