To celebrate Grandma Linda's birthday, we took her to see historic Virginia City. It turns out it's a pretty sleepy town in the winter months. However, it was a beautiful drive up and there were some interesting old buildings to see. The highlight for me was spotting a real life cowboy walking across the street. The highlight for Grandma Linda was finding a new way to quench a hot flash. She stuck her head right in the snow! It was so funny; I wanted to see it over and over again, but Grandma Linda drew the line at twice.
We love you and hope you had a great birthday, Grandma Linda! We had fun celebrating with you!
- Talley
I had a great birthday and I hope to spend all my birthdays with you guys. The snow felt really good and I was finally COOL. Plus it made you laugh and I just love that sound.
ReplyDeleteI will put my head in the snow again for you someday!!! Promise!