The weekend after I turned three, Daddy and Mommy decided to make my wildest dreams come true and take me to Disneyland. We spent two days there and it was nothing short of amazing.
One of my best friends, Eric, and his baby sister, Natasha, came to join us in our magical adventures both days along with their parents. Day One, we ended with dinner in Downtown Disney at a cool Cajun joint with Grandma Linda and Andy Pop. Day Two, Grandpa T came to join us for a character buffet breakfast at the Storyteller Cafe at our hotel (Grand Californian = awesome), followed by fun at the park. Also on Day Two, Maverick and I ditched our street clothes for our Beauty and the Beast costumes. You definitely get more attention in costume. Totally the way to go.
I was so excited to see Sleeping Beauty's castle and I was completely mesmerized by the princesses and fairies. I loved the rides too; we rode Dumbo, Jungle Safari, Pirates of the Carribean, Small World, Tea Cups, Peter Pan, the Autopia cars, and the Carousel. It was cool that Maverick could ride most of the rides too. Disneyland awesomely just has blind faith in parents to keep their kids safe!
Below are some pics from our Disneyland vacation:
Dumbo ride was my favorite
Small World and Grandpa T's shoulders were Mav's favorites
I can now personally attest to the claim that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. What a magical and fun place! I'm already ready to go back!
- Talley
P.S. To see more pics from our Disneyland vacation, please click here: Pics from Disneyland Vacation - Feb 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment