This first month has been pretty crazy. Sleeping, eating, sleeping, eating, and then some more sleeping and eating. It can get exhausting at times. When I'm exhausted, I like to fuel up with a nice meal and then recharge with a nap. It's a vicious cycle, really.
As the weeks pass, however, I'm finding I have a bit more energy. When I'm awake, I like to look all around and take in all the sights I can. I particularly love looking at faces and ceiling fans. I also love to hear people talk and sing, especially in unnaturally high voices. I communicate mostly with grunts, squeals, and smiles. Sometimes Mommy and Daddy understand me and meet my needs accordingly, but other times they are just clueless and I have to resort to screaming. I don't like having to scream, but hey, a baby has to do what a baby has to do. Usually, I just want to nurse, be held, or have my butt patted. That's not asking too much, is it?
I will share an online album with pics from my first month at the month's end. We'll be doing monthly albums by calendar months rather than by our ages so it doesn't get too confusing with Talley and I being different ages and being born in different parts of the month. Stay tuned - Talley and Maverick's January 2011 online photo album will be released for your viewing pleasure soon!
-Maverick
He is SOOO cute. Looking forward to viewing the album. Love you.
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable !!!! Talley and he will make great blogging partners.
ReplyDeleteThis is the best blog EVER and I look forward to seeing the pictures.
Love all of the Wolf-pack O'Neals very much!